Natureplex ZitFree 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Treatment Cream 1 Oz UK
Natureplex ZitFree Maximum Strength 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Treatment Cream
Maximum Strength ZitFree Acne Treatment Cream with 10% Benzoyl Peroxide uses micronized benzoyl peroxide and special non-emollients. Maximum Strength ZitFree Acne Treatment Cream helps prevent new pimples from forming and minimizes dryness and irritation while providing maximum measurable effectiveness.
Maximum Strength ZitFree Acne Treatment Cream is great for spot treatments of acne and clearing existing pimples. This powerful acne-fighting treatment dries up pimples and other skin blemishes.
Acne-free skin is possible with a daily cleaning regimen. Use an exfoliating scrub wash and a treatment product with an active ingredient like salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide 10%, like Maximum Strength ZitFree Acne Treatment Cream, for spot treatments. Also drink plenty of water on a daily basis.
- Sensitivity Test for a New User. Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated below
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer up to 3 times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 to 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- if going outside, use sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
For external use only.
When using this product
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth
- avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.