Zarbee's Naturals Children's Sleep Supplement Gummies
Zarbee's Naturals Children's Sleep with Melatonin Supplement, Natural Berry Flavored, 50 Gummies
Safely and effectively remedy your child’s occasional sleeplessness with Zarbee's Naturals Children's Sleep with Melatonin Supplement. These natural berry flavor gummies contain melatonin, a drug-free ingredient that safely and effectively works with the body's natural cycle to help gently guide you to sleep.* Our kids’ sleep gummies are a wholesome way to help promote peaceful sleep in children,* with no drugs, alcohol, dyes, high fructose corn syrup, or artificial flavors.
- NATURAL ZZZs: Let Zarbee's Naturals remedy your child's occasional sleeplessness with a chewable gummy in a yummy natural berry flavor. Our formula contains melatonin, a drug-free & safe ingredient.
- NATURAL SLEEP SUPPLEMENT WITH MELATONIN: These gummies promote restful sleep* in children age 3 and up. They feature a natural berry flavor from real fruit extracts for a great taste kids will love!
- REST EASIER: Melatonin is a hormone the brain produces to help regulate sleep & wake cycles. Our supplemental version features non-habit forming ingredients that gently guide your child to sleep.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: From vitamins that help support immune systems* to cough syrups that soothe, powerful natural ingredients like dark honey, elderberry, and agave form the backbone of our products.
- WE'LL BEE THERE: Healthy families start with wholesome ingredients for everyone from babies & toddlers to kids & adults. Try our vitamins & supplements, immune support, cough & throat relief & more!
At a glance
- Helps remedy occasional sleeplessness in children*
- Melatonin works with the body’s natural cycle to safely and gently promote sleep*
- Pediatrician-recommended for children 3 years+
- Non-habit-forming – no drugs, alcohol, artificial flavors, dyes, and gluten free
Consistency is Key
Nothing is more important to sleep than a consistent schedule. Whenever possible, keep bedtimes and routines the same across every night of the week. Avoid letting children stay up later and sleep in longer on the weekends.
Create a Sleep-Friendly Bedroom
Bedrooms should be dark, quiet, and slightly cool. Get rid of television sets and other bedroom distractions. Avoid using the bedroom for punishments or timeouts. Make it a comfortable place where children can feel safe.
Stick to a Routine
Dedicating 20 to 30 minutes each night to the same bedtime routine allows children the chance to wind down and prepare for sleep. Avoid high-energy play too close to bedtime, as it can leave children feeling 'wired' for several hours
Go 'E-Free' in the Evening
In our device driven world, it's not enough to just keep the TV off before bedtime. Studies have shown that light emitted form electronics, including handheld devices, electronic books, and video games, can interfere with normal sleep cycles.