Pepcid UK Maximum Strength Heartburn Relief Tablets
Pepcid AC Maximum Strength for Heartburn Prevention & Relief
- Maximum Strength Pepcid AC Heartburn Relief Tablets with famotidine help prevent & relieve heartburn
- These acid controlling tablets relieve heartburn due to acid indigestion & sour stomach
- 1 tablet controls acid all day & night based on results of 9-hr daytime & 12-hr nighttime studies
- Each tablet contains 20 mg of famotidine, a known acid reducer, for heartburn relief & acid control
- Can prevent heartburn if taken up to 10-60 minutes prior to consuming food or beverage
- For fast-acting prevention, tablets can be taken as little as 10 minutes before a meal
- Convenient packaging is easy to transport for on-the-go acid indigestion relief
- Keep a box of the tablets at home & in the office to relieve heartburn whenever it strikes
Health Concern: Acid Indigestion Burn Heartburn Indigestion Sour Stomach
Inactive Ingredients: Carnauba wax, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, pregelatinized starch, talc, titanium dioxide.
Ingredients: Active Ingredient (in each tablet): Famotidine 20 mg (Acid Reducer) Inactive Ingredients: Carnauba wax, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, pregelatinized starch, talc, titanium dioxide.
Active Ingredients: Famotidine 20 mg-acid reducer.
Active Ingredient Name: Famotidine
Adults and children 12 years and over: To prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water at any time for 10 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn. Do not use more than 2 tablets in 24 hours. Children under 12 years: ask a doctor. Read the directions and warnings before use keep the carton.