Neutrogena Body Clear Acne Body Wash with Glycerin, 8.5 fl. oz UK
Neutrogena Body Clear Acne Body Wash with Glycerin, 8.5 fl. oz
- 8.5-fl. oz bottle of Neutrogena Body Clear Acne-Fighting Body Wash
- Refreshing body wash with glycerin helps fight breakouts on your back, chest, and shoulders
- Designed specifically for acne-prone skin to help clear skin and treat acne
- Gentle body wash formula contains a proven acne-fighting ingredient, salicylic acid
- Salicylic acid acne medicine is used to treat and help prevent breakouts
- Easy to lather body wash rinses clean and is non-comedogenic, so it won't clog pores
- Leaves skin feeling refreshed after use for clean, clear skin
- Help treat breakouts on back, chest & shoulders, from the #1 dermatologist-recommended acne brand
Health Concern: Breakouts and Acne
WARNINGS. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT. ? skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. ? avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Inactive Ingredients: Water, sodium c14-16 olefin sulfonate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, glycerin, linoleamidopropyl, pg-dimonium chloride phosphate, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, anth
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication). Inactive Ingredients: Water, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, cocamidopropyl betaine, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, glycerin, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, propylene glycol, sodium chloride, fragrance, linoleamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, citric acid, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, anthemis nobilis flower extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, yellow 5, red 33.
Active Ingredients: Salicylic acid 2%
Instructions: Use daily in the shower or bath. For maximum lather, massage over wet skin with a washcloth or body puff, concentrating on areas prone to breakouts. Rinse well.