LUMIFY Redness Reliever Eye Drops UK
LUMIFY Redness Reliever Eye Drops
How it Works?
Lumify works by selectively targeting redness, alleviating some of the risks associated with other redness relievers, including rebound redness, and loss of efficacy over time.
How Do I Use Lumify?
Unscrew the Cap
If you wear contacts, make sure to take them out.
Look up and Apply
Tip: The corner of your eye may be the most comfortable.
Watch it Work!
Starts working in 1 minute. Lasts up to 8 hours.
See the Difference*
Check out actual results from real people, no retouching.
*Actual results. Individual results may vary.
- Eye Drops for Red Eyes: LUMIFY significantly reduces redness to help reveal your eyes' natural radiance. From the eye care experts at Bausch + Lomb, LUMIFY works in 1 minute and lasts up to 8 hours
- LUMIFY is different: The only OTC drop to contain brimonidine. It selectively targets redness, alleviating some potential side effects associated with other redness relief drops, and when used as directed
- FDA approved: LUMIFY contains no bleach or dyes and is FDA approved. It’s the #1 Eye Doctor recommended redness reliever (data on file)
- Eye Care Experts at Bausch + Lomb: For over 150 years, we have focused on innovation and quality in eye care products, from contact lenses and solutions to eye drops, ointments, eye vitamins, and more
- Amazing Looking Eyes: We understand how important eyes are. And despite all the eye creams, mascara, eyeliners and eyeshadows, if your eyes are red, and you won’t look your best
Brimonidine Tartrate, benzalkonium Chloride, Boric Acid, Calcium Chloride Dihydrate, Glycerin, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Borate Decahydrate, Sodium Chloride, Water for Injection. Hydrochloric Acid and/or Sodium Hydroxide may be used to adjust pH.
- adults and children 5 years of age and over:
- instill 1 drop in the affected eye(s) every 6-8 hours
- do not use more than 4 times daily
- remove contact lenses before use
- wait at least 10 minutes before re-inserting contact lenses after use
- if using other ophthalmic products while using this product, wait at least 5 minutes between each product
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- replace cap after each use
- children under 5 years of age: consult a doctor