Acne Free Oil-Free Acne Cleanser, Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5%
Acne Free Oil-Free Acne Cleanser, Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% Acne Face Wash with Glycolic Acid, 8 Ounce
The AcneFree Oil-Free Cleanser is a gentle formula that can be used on the face and body. It effectively cleanses skin for a clearer, smoother complexion. The dermatologist recommended acne treatment fights current acne symptoms and helps prevent new acne breakouts from forming. The cleanser works to purify your skin of impurities, as well as unclogging and minimizing the appearance of pores.
For on the spot treatment, use as a face wash in the shower to reduce the appearance of blackheads. This oil-free cleanser is a simple solution that works long-term. Like a cream or skin moisturizer, the cleanser is hydrating to the face and gives a refreshed, clean feeling. The Oil-Free Cleanser is a patented continuous acne treatment using Micronized Benzoyl Peroxide. The Micronized Benzoyl Peroxide is absorbed deeper into pores to treat acne where it starts. Ideal for teenagers, boys or girls, who have a problem with acne, or adults who have acne prone skin.
- Treat and prevent breakouts with this medicated cleanser containing 2.5 percent benzoyl peroxide; Suitable for even severe acne and body acne
- Clears and prevents breakouts including pimple, cystic acne, blackheads, and whiteheads
- Dermatologist recommended advanced micronized benzoyl peroxide penetrates deep inside the pores to cleanse and remove acne causing bacteria
- Treat + care with micronized benzoyl peroxide that penetrate deeply to clean pores along with ceramides that care for the skin
- Use 2XS per day am/pm : Give your skin a boost in the morning and a fresh deep clean at night; to ensure the cleanser has time to work effectively, use the daily acne wash for at least 5 minutes with each use
Ingredients that TREAT + CARE for Skin
Safe for Body and Back Acne
Body acne happens. This cleanser can be used in the shower to treat acne on chest, back, and body. In the shower, use a dime-sized amount and gentle massage the effected area. Let the benzoyl peroxide penetrate and clean pores for a few minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
Use twice a day. Dampen skin and apply a dime-size amount of the Oil-Free Cleanser. Gently massage onto skin and leave on for 5 minutes, allowing the medicine to penetrate and clean the pores. Avoid eye area. Rinse and follow with your AcneFree treatment.
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Glycolic Acid, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Carbomer, Ceramide EOP.
Active Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5% w/v). Purpose: Acne Treatment. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Polyethylene, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, DMDM Hydantoin, Bisabolol, Methylisothiazolinone, Butylene Glycol, Sea Whip Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Alcohol, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben.